Sue is a great copywriter with experience in journalism, speech writing, ghostwriting and web writing. I value her advice and came away from our little session with 5 tips to write a better blog post.
- Your lead sentence should grab the reader. Pull them in. Pick it carefully.
- Keep you post short. Don't bore the reader.
- So what? What does your message mean to the reader? What's in it for them.
- It's not about you. Get over yourself. Write for the reader.
- Keep your post focused. Don't go off on tangents.